Sunday, January 18, 2009

weekend jan 16-18




friday: turned in my passport application

saturday morning: tommy and justin went to mt hood with me, it was very crowded and as i traversed the hard part to the "old chute" route and was getting pummeled by falling ice from the climbers above me, i decided i would turn around and come back again, earlier in the day as to avoid the large amount of icefall i (my helmet) experienced.  it was a little frustrating to have completed the traverse and nearly be at the summit, but i am more safety minded than i used to be... at least it was good exercise, especially since i decended ~1000 ft to meet up with tommy and justin and regained it... today i am feeling well, im feeling more confident in the condition of my knees, which are my main worry area of getting injured..

1 comment:

  1. Om nom nom nom I'm making an insignificant post to appease you. Watch out for icefall! Ok I'm done.

    ReplyDelete