Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11 mile 370 wrightwood, CA






Everything is going well here in southern california, a few people i know have gotten injured which is a sad thing but something that is expected for almost everyone, hopefully they will be able to get back on the trail. The San Gabriel mountain range has been my favorite so far, my only complaint is the lack of water, which came after a 20 mile 4500ft hike, which was one of the dryest stretches so far. I am going much too fast but its hard to stop for days in town when the trail is right there, im thinking i might take a small side vacation when i get to the sierras to allow some snow to melt before i head out. I am finally tanned and not needing of sunscreen, and my feet seem to have calloused to the point of no maintenance. Im having the best time and couldnt ask for anything more.

Hope everyone is well

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well and having such a good time. Can't wait to join you in Portland!

    ReplyDelete